Monday, May 31, 2010

SHUJAAZ: advert sketch

i was asked to do an A5 newspaper advert for SHUJAAZ chapta 4, which comes out this saturday (5th june). i wasnt given a tight brief, that means i can run wild with ideas and hope they will be accepted. this is a sketch i'm still working on. i intend to have the four SHUJAAZ heroes standing looking up at the viewer with boyie holding out a copy of the comic. it's taking me a lot of time to get the details right, i really hope the director buys the idea. i will post the final advert on facebook.

click for a closer look:

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I've been looking for an email address and I can't find one. I'm a researcher in the states examining programs like Shujaaz for their effects on gender equality. I was wondering if you've drawn any strips for Shujaaz with this theme? Or know of any? I'd be very grateful. My email is efletch [at] gettysburg.edu.
    Thank you,
    Erin Fletcher

    ReplyDelete